Monday, September 15, 2008

Sniffles

Looking through old e-mails today i stumbled upon some from a while back when Lambert Post was still alive and kicking. I thought about our ohio trips, freezing in the snow, eating dunkin donuts and being careful.
The last couple days have been nothing but nostalgia. Good and bad.

Saw Husband and Wife and All the Day Holiday last night with Stump. ATDH were good, they're better then when i last saw them about a year ago.
Husband and Wife were excellent. They projected slides on to the wall behind them during their set. The best moment of the night was when they played a song with a slide showing a womans face. The slide, however, was put in backwards. I'm not sure why i enjoyed that so much, but it really did it for me.
We got lost getting out of Anderson. Anderson. Anderson is a horrible place to get lost. Everything is concrete and run down. My windshield wipers are shit too so i couldn't see much. We just drove around till we finally found 9 and got back on the interstate. I got home and fell asleep as soon as i laid down. I've been enjoying sleeping a lot lately. Being lazy doesn't seem so big of a deal to me anymore. ?
School is really dragging today. Bummer. I am sick and it's freezing here.
I looked through e-mails this morning and found a few good ones from luke. I had a good laugh over them. One being a list of the ways Lambert Post could improve an image by being more metal. Hah. Luke.

No comments: